Monthly updates for July
This month I have started my new program at Arohanui. It goes from July 2026 to Dec 2026. It’s been a great month starting up my new sessions! In the new program I have carried on doing drama sessions.
The first two weeks were the school holidays so instead of Drama I did a karaoke session(with Te Puke and Wilrose centre.).
I also had a pirate adventure! Drama has just started up for the new term so I haven’t found out what the next production will be next. It’s great that I have carried on with connect 20 in the new program.
I love having a drink and socialising with my friends. In the new program I have Community inclusion sessions. The highlight of this month was when I went to the pot gallery at the historic village.
I saw clay sculptures and a fairy garden walk. I also went to Waipuna Park in Welcome Bay to show off my Basketball skills! I have woodwork again in the new program. This month I have been sculpting a sign out of wood, with my name on it.
So overall a great month and a great start to the new program!









Comments
Post a Comment