Drama Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps March 31, 2026 Drama was great. I loved being the boss, I spoke my lines really clearly on stage when I said "What's going on?!" KB Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Greg HutchisonApril 1, 2026 at 1:54 PMWell done James, you look happy being in charge ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Joined for a music jam July 07, 2025 I had so much jamming with my friends and listening to a wide range of music! We picked artists out of a hat and got to try out all sorts. -NJ Read more
Out and about May 12, 2025 Look at all the ducks. They were very noisy and chased me around but they didn't want to come on the walk around the lake KB Read more
Well done James, you look happy being in charge
ReplyDelete