Go go! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps January 26, 2026 We had a blast in sports this morning playing Ballon Badminton with Bats AND pool noodles. It was so much fun!-NJ Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Greg HutchisonJanuary 26, 2026 at 11:42 PMJames did you tell the others that you are an expert badminton player having played at my badminton club. It looks like a lot of fun. Next time I can supply some shuttles ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Out and about May 12, 2025 Look at all the ducks. They were very noisy and chased me around but they didn't want to come on the walk around the lake KB Read more
Joined for a music jam July 07, 2025 I had so much jamming with my friends and listening to a wide range of music! We picked artists out of a hat and got to try out all sorts. -NJ Read more
James did you tell the others that you are an expert badminton player having played at my badminton club. It looks like a lot of fun. Next time I can supply some shuttles
ReplyDelete