Disney Quiz Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps November 20, 2025 I had so much fun playing the Disney Quiz in music today. We had to guess what Disney movies the songs were from. I was REALLY good at it.-NJ Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Greg HutchisonNovember 24, 2025 at 8:58 PMI bet you’re great at that James, you are the movie expert. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Out and about May 12, 2025 Look at all the ducks. They were very noisy and chased me around but they didn't want to come on the walk around the lake KB Read more
Joined for a music jam July 07, 2025 I had so much jamming with my friends and listening to a wide range of music! We picked artists out of a hat and got to try out all sorts. -NJ Read more
I bet you’re great at that James, you are the movie expert.
ReplyDelete