Out in the sun Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps November 19, 2024 I had a blast out at the lakes feeding the ducks and walking around. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments RachelHNovember 22, 2024 at 11:31 AMJames was excited to tell me about his great day when I saw him. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Out and about May 12, 2025 Look at all the ducks. They were very noisy and chased me around but they didn't want to come on the walk around the lake KB Read more
Joined for a music jam July 07, 2025 I had so much jamming with my friends and listening to a wide range of music! We picked artists out of a hat and got to try out all sorts. -NJ Read more
James was excited to tell me about his great day when I saw him.
ReplyDelete