Out and about Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps September 09, 2024 Look at the awesome fish, I took so many photos of them all. Then we went round the corner to an awesome new walk way with cool birds. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments RachelHSeptember 13, 2024 at 1:43 PMThank you, I love these posts. James really enjoys Arohanui.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Out and about May 12, 2025 Look at all the ducks. They were very noisy and chased me around but they didn't want to come on the walk around the lake KB Read more
Joined for a music jam July 07, 2025 I had so much jamming with my friends and listening to a wide range of music! We picked artists out of a hat and got to try out all sorts. -NJ Read more
Thank you, I love these posts. James really enjoys Arohanui.
ReplyDelete